What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Files From The Brow Whisperer

So it is Prom season beauties & lots of girls are hopping in for spring clean ups after a busy semester. This client had worked hard on growing in her brows & giving me something to work with after an at home shaping mishap. You'd be surprised at how many tweezer interventions I've had to stage! Put down those tweezers girleens!

I whipped her right into shape for her prom which was that night. I trimmed her brows & then created a clean arch by waxing both above & below- what a night & day difference right?!? Our client brought in her dress & her Louboutins {swoon!} to show us her complete look. She even picked out a new pair of earrings form our boutique to complete her outfit. I hope she felt like a princess, she sure looked like one!


Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love these before and afters!!

Victoria said...

too bad i don't live closer, i think i could use you!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

If you have a beach house- I will travel, ha ha!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Kel, I'm glad you like them- they're fun for me to do such a dramatic overhaul!