What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Adios My Beloved Traverse!

This is me jumping on the hood of the Traverse at the thought of having to part ways. All right, well it wasn't really that dramatic & the people at Win Kelly Superstore are awesome. They were super nice & didn't really need to physically pull me off of the car. But still, cue the instrumental music. Alas the day has come where it's time to give back my Chevy Traverse, whom I've been affectionately calling Pearl for the last month while I've been a Baltimore Chevy Girl. Pearl {yes, she's a girl} & I have spent some amazing moments together.
Closeness: as the Beauty Team & I napped and lounged in the cargo area in the back of the Traverse while watching DVDs & having quality girl time...



Anxiety: as I had to drive my dog to the animal hospital after a seizure.

{Though here the handsome man is during a fun car ride & all is well now!}


Victory: that both Pearl & I felt when indeed everything fit in the Traverse after I *ahem* shopped a little more than I planned on


Happiness: on sunny afternoons with the sunroof open listening to The Pulse on Sirius FM.


Joy: when OnStar informed me there was a HomeGoods in the area I was traveling in. {Of course I used it for very important other stuff like when I was lost- who me?!}


Laughter: when I couldn't stop having the 'giggles' for our Chevy Girl mission video shoots



Yes, you have been a good friend to me Pearl & I hope your next owner loves you & appreciates this Traverse as much as I did. Thank you so much Baltimore Area Chevy Dealers, I so enjoyed coming along for the ride!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: