What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

St.Michaels.Calm


Heaven. That's what's St. Michaels is to me. Quiet. Delicious.
Popping in to see the adorable Regina of Take Me Home boutique.
Catching up with the always entertaining spitfire Helen, who owns The Scented Garden.

Being still. Simple pleasures, like feeding the ducks across from our hotel.
Having a brief summer thunderstorm bring respite from the 100% temperatures.
Squeezing in some pampering before heading home. Oh yes, I snapped a quick pic of the treatment room & be forewarned girleens that if ever in your bathroom I will snoop at your beauty essentials, too! We all need to take more time for ourselves- yes?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like a fantastic place!!

Casee Marie said...

Love this post (and your blog - I think this is my first time commenting, so hiya!) Everything looks so delightful!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love that photo of the harbour.