What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nordstrom Beauty Haul

In addition to picking up some sets at Nordstrom's sale which I'll show you tomorrow, I scooped up some singles. I was hitting pan on my MAC bronzer, so I went with this bronzer from Estee Lauder & I'm not going to lie- I was totally motivated by the free gift! Estee's current GWP at Nordstrom is awesome & I'll show all GWPs I got this week, too. This compact is actually much bigger than it looks in this picture, almost the size of a CD- so it should last me forever!
I went with Laura Mercier's single shadow in Sterling over Bobbi Brown's new Denim single shadow since the Bobbi one did not even show up on my hand. In the container, both shadows might look a little intimating shade of blue with sparkle...
But as you can see as applied to my lid, it's surprisingly very soft & gives a brightening effect. I actually wish this shadow had more payoff! I had considered returning it, then got complimented on it when wearing it the first day so it stays!
I also picked up another shade of my favorite undereye concealer from Clinique. This time I went for their lightest shade 01- I guess I truly am the fairest of them all since I'm so pale- ha ha! I stocked up on two Lancome Maquicomplet Correcteurs to score their free gift even though that & a Chanel shadow I advance purchased were already sold out on the first day of the sale by 3pm! What can I say the ladies at the Nordstrom sale, myself included, were doing our part to stimulate the economy!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

Looks like a great haul! I can get so overwhelmed when I'm buying makeup (or should I say my credit card gets overwhelmed? :)). I know I promised I'd leave you a comments a few weeks ago when I visited you at the spa for my eyebrows-so sorry I forgot!

Retrodiva said...

I haven't managed to hit the Nordstrom sale yet - bad beauty blogger! There are a couple of things I want to grab, so I'd better get moving. They always sell out.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

You're right about selling out Ms. Diva- I was shocked that were already out of a few things!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

No worries Mrs. Accounts- this summer has gotten away from me as well! Hope your brows are still looking lovely!