What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Burberry Beauty


The British fashion house is stepping into the beauty area, I mean who isn't these days? Cultivated by designer Christopher Bailey, the products are housed in sleek gunmetal containers with their signature Burberry plaid embossed on them.
20 sheer eyeshadow shades in the line are more muted due to Bailey's belief that "You shouldn't be able to see makeup- it should simply enhance your natural beauty." So I doubt you'll be seeing crazy intense pigments the like of MAC.


There are 21 lipstick shades & 12 lipgloss shades in the collection with prices starting at $27.


Look for their foundation in the shade aptly named Trench! So tell me your thoughts about the launch my beauties... are you excited or over it? Will you be picking up a piece? Look at the entire collection here & let me know if you're thinking ohhh or ehhh!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

MCW said...

Very cool looking, but I would rather save my $27 to put towards a Burberry trench :)

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I agree sweets! For that price, it's a little "safe"

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Great tips. I have been looking around for a while on your site. I love it! So glad I found you thru Bon Bon Rose girls. I am a new follower! Hope you have a fab day! Come and visit if you get the chance! XOXO Jessica
http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com