What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cupcake Baking Interior Designer

Last night I dreamt of cupcakes. That might be because I've been trying to eat better as of late, but I think it's due to DC Cupcakes. When I sat down to write this morning, oddly enough beauty wasn't on my mind! Rather daydreams of being a cupcake making interior designer filled my head!
After a super busy Saturday, I plopped down in front of the tv all day Sunday & watched tons of episodes of DC Cupcakes, Design Star & Selling New York. I was in heaven.

I'm addicted to all of them! Have you seen any of them? I'm in a very creative industry, but oh how I love getting peeks into other fascinating occupations...But never fear girleens, tomorrow I'll show you my beauty loot I picked up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Internet business at home automated system said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.