What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Flowers for Everyone

So I'm obsessed with these new flower bracelets we just got in at the boutique. I'm normally pretty conservative in my jewelry pieces, but these are like summer in a bracelet. Not for the faint of heart, they make a whimsical, vintage-y bold statement . The multi color was my favorite and personal pick.
Before I even had a chance to display the jewelry and put it out, all the pieces were snapped up! a favorite cohort of mine Christina, aka Dead Sexy, swooped in for the aqua version...


while Partner in Crime snapped up the all pink version. She and her adorable baby girl are always decked out in all pink! I had to immediately reorder so that all of my beauties had a chance to partake! Enjoy!

Peace. Love. Perfect Accessories. M

1 comment:

MCW said...

Love them all. What is the website to your store?