What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Ummm. Yuck. I have always thought Megan Fox was, well a stone cold fox! (pardon the pun.) I like the fact that it seems internally she has conflicts with her own classic elegant beauty and trys to incorporate a tougher edge. Style wise she definitely can rock the bad girl look. Usually I give her awards show looks two thumbs up (minus the obnoxiously large tattoo on her inner forearm) But I guess we all are entitled to a bad hair day.
And bad it was!!!!! At the MTV Music Awards last night, her hair looked plain greasy & dirty. Like her hairdresser didn't show, so she reached for a glob of hair gel & slicked the crown down and let the rest have a 'mullet' like effect out at the base. Eek. Her stylist should have tackled her to the floor and forced her to just pull it back in a sleek ponytail. I'm not trying to be petty, but with all of the talented help on hand for celebrities- I just had to vent. Just say no to hair gel Megan!
Peace. Love. Hair Product. M

1 comment:

CTB said...

Eww. That is just wrong.