What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Beauty Bonus Bonanza

While I was in DC yesterday learning to become a better blogger for my beauties, my loot from Neiman Marcus arrived! Happy Day! Though you will see that I have a serious addiction to all things pretty the next couple of posts, I believe I did show some restraint with this purchase! I chose Beach fragrance from Bobbi Brown - it really does capture the entire feeling & smells of summer in one little bottle. Sunscreen, Sand, Breeze... Perfect.
I had to select this YSL lipstick just because of the gorgeous packaging - it's hot. I selected shade Rouge Volupte #2 which is a soft pinky nude. The ring around the tube matches the color-divine!

This is the Camp Gorgeous free gift...a very large cute bag, which made the samples seem a little small. A nice shade of a Lancome lipstick, Fekkai straightening balm, Natura Bisse Vitamin C scrub, an Orlane eye cream, and our very own best selling Kate Somerville SPF 55 Serum .

I am really glad I upgraded my gift with the $10 cosmetic bag add-on. The Laura Mercier Bronzer alone was well worth the price! I also received a lip stain & 2 night cream samples. If you missed out on this free gift with purchase, stay tuned for all the best beauty events here! A great idea is to save samples you don't use to create your very own beauty swag bags to give to your favorite friends around the holidays!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: