What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bronze Beauty Make-up Series

I blame Jennifer Love Hewitt. If any of my readers are Ghost Whisperer fans ( I am!) then I'm sure you'll agree that a) she's never looked better & b) the show's never been better. Her skin? Flawless. Make-up? Fabulous. Hair? Fantastic! What I wouldn't do to have her beauty team get me ready every day! While having similar coloring as Jennifer, I gravitate towards cooler undertones on my eyes- still smokey, but think varying shades of grays topped off with my signature black liner. Inspiration has struck and the journey will now begin for the most perfect wearable bronze shades for moi and her beauties! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am some what of a "Goldielocks." I just think of my quest for the perfect nude lip of 2007 and am exhausted in remembrance. A huge combination of lip liners, lipsticks and glosses auditioned- as my Visa can attest! So stay tuned for the series and find out what products made the list!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: