What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Movers & Shakers

I am not the friend you call for manual labor. Sage advice, a sympathetic ear & strong cocktails- I'm your girl. However, there will be no lugging sofas, mattresses & boxes...Oh no- I already do manual labor every day waxing the tri state area. So I will bring the carry-out, beer & moral support when you move, but I will not be sweating & I will not be wearing sweatpants!
This is the first introduction to BFFB ( Best Friend Baltimore) or as she might be baptized Patient One as she is the calm to my storm. When I am a spaz at work, she is soothing and comforting- I guess it's the nurse in her. And she has nursed me, many a times my heart and even when my appendix ruptured. She is always there to help me whenever I ask- she is a better person than I. Just in the past 3 weeks she has helped to assemble my inversion table for my back ( which I still can't figure out) and now is the foreman on operation 'summer deck.' When I said I was taking a picture of her for the blog- she promptly dove into my outdoor sofa that she was helping put together. It's a perfect example of how she prefers to always be behind the scenes,but is always making my life better. So we will be toasting to her when the deck is complete-stay tuned for the pics!
Peace. Love. Good Friends. M

No comments: