What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh Honey(bell)!

So God Bless my Grandpop who loves to send his grandkids treats from Florida! Problem is(I swear I am not complaining...)is that the man sends bushells of fruit to little old moi. I'm talking dragging in the box from the frontstep, trying to make orange pie, etc....The winter months are jammed packed with shipments of oranges & grapefruits. I have become quite popular with my neighbors ( next door Mandy keeps asking if he will adopt her.)


But the piece de la resistance is my beloved Honeybell. Honeybells are incredibly delicious hybrids of a tangerine and grapefruit- they are amazing. While I dole out large quantities of everything else- I hoard this sweet beauties. Seriously, one is lucky to get a slice of one. These fruit are only produced 4 weeks out of the year and I was fraught with worry that they would start to go bad since I have been rationing them. The solution? Honey Belltinis- which shall be consumed tonight while savoring the fashions of Oscar night. So today has been pretty perfect- catching up on the DVR whilst still in my pj's(a goal on most Sundays) I even managed to lure my favorite cousin, T over with Panera for lunch! So cheers to Oscar nite! Tonight's dinner will be leftovers from lastnite's gabfest with Southern Miss M. Fab-u-lous. Happy Day!
Peace. Love Lipgloss. M

No comments: