What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fabulous Skin at Fabulous Savings!

We're are so excited to be partnering in an exclusive 2 day vip sale with http://www.calsitacove.com ! In honor of La Papillon's launch of its own online shopping site http://www.peacelovelipgloss.com/ - we're letting the savvy readers of http://www.lifeinthecove.typepad.com/ enjoy a sneak preview! Check out her blog to see the amazing reviews of the entire Kate Somerville Skincare line!This amazing facial in a jar is what put the Kate Somerville product line on the map! Just 2-3 minutes (don't be a hero & leave on for longer) and you will see professional results. Fabulous for the bride to be to get her skin whipped into shape for the big day!!



This cleanser is always selling out at the spa- clients are addicted to it! It provides thorough exfoliation without drying the skin & it has the most uplifting set ever!




The creative genious of Calista Cove, Jennifer Grove, who I must say is looking gorgeous due to our Kate Somerville skincare & Paul & Joe Beaute products from La Papillon! Run over to Calista Cove, before our limited supply sells out! Peace. Love. Perfect Skin! M



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of you look terrific!! I'm so sad I missed out on the sale. I went completely nuts that day and was worried about getting all of my readers over to Calista Cove that I totally forgot to place my own order and then by the time I remembered the Detox Cleanser was sold out :-(
Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my new site and on the All Things Beautiful biz card!! Your site is FAB as well and L-O-V-E your blog name! xx, Nina