What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Night Lights

I will not lie, I love tv. I love the movies. Some people ask with owning a business how I keep up on everything. I thank the invention of the DVR & the insomnia resulting from said business ownership. I love immersing myself in my shows and often say going to the movies is the cheapest therapy for me since I can get outside of my head for 2 hours. Some make me laugh, some make me cry, but I swear Friday Night Lights reaffirms my faith in mankind. I didn't see the movie, but this show is amazing. If you haven't seen it, check it out- it's got something for both you & your honey. It is so real & raw, with characters so flawed, yet fabulous. I tear up every time (not the cheesy way like I do with Ghost Whisper-yes we know-it's time to cross over) but more of like a Grinch moment when I swear I feel my heart growing.
Of the many complex relationships in the show, I have to say I love the marriage between the football coach & principal of the same high school in Dillon, Texas. It is probable the most accurate portrayal of a successful marriage I've ever seen on tv. Just so real, so honest- it just works. I promise- you won't be disappointed. Happy Valentine's!
PS- If it's giggles you want- you have to see the 30 Rock Valentine's episode- laugh out loud funny. Gotta love Tina Fey & her character Liz Lemon!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: