What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'll show(or is it shoe?) you agressive!

Um I just had to giggle when I checked my email. I just got my weekly blast from Bergdorf Goodman with the title "The Aggressive Black Shoe." What does that mean? Will these shoes hurt so much that I will want to kick someone? Or will it be due to the bill? I think just trying to get into these Diors would leave me exhausted!

Regardless I worship at the alter of Louboutin!


A slightly S&M approach to the Jimmy Choo mary-jane classic!



Again after a couple of cocktails, I fear I would wake up with these slightly complicated heels from Stuart Weitzman still on...It boggles my mind that people in NYC can walk block after block in heels like this. Is there a class I can take? I would walk 12 feet and slip right back into my classic Tory Burch ballet flats. Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


No comments: