What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Clean House

Have you seen this man?! With my New Year's resolutions to live a more organized life, I still struggle with the clutter! I must be honest in that as much as I love 'cleaning up' my clients brows- I hate cleaning! I even stopped getting my coffee at Starbucks to justify getting a housekeeper & it is has been money well spent. However the parents are coming over tomorrow evening to help out after I get a nerve block for my back and here I am scrambling(well with the back, I'm more of a 90 yr. old) to tidy up a bit...As much as I loathe it, these tools of the trade make it much easier & almost bring a "whistle while you work mentality."


The new Dirt Devil Collection is truly a work of art. Having a yellow lab (who should be bald he sheds so much) with hardwood floors is an endless struggle. This is pretty enough to leave out & cordless- perfect for quick pick ups. Dirt Devil $69.99
We have this champagne 'dust buster'/statue at the boutique right at the end of the make-up counter to quickly grab spills- people never realize it's a hand vac until we turn it on. It's got plenty of power! Dirt Devil $44.99


I have the white version at home- it serves as a night light in my living room for when I'm letting the dog out etc... It's genius that someone finally realized if a hand vac needs to be within hands reach- it should be a thing of beauty! Dirt Devil $44.99
The following are 2 honorable mentions that aren't as pretty, but just as great:
*Scotch Fur Fighter is a handle device with disposable comb like pads that brush up hair in quick easy motions!(perfect for the fab chair I blogged about that is now the cat's favorite too) $8.00
*Clorox Toilet Wand System is another brilliant device where you click on the disposable head, then pitch after use. Here's my trick ( since I hate touchy anything germy) I clean my sink first, then a quick touch-up in the shower, then from the toilet to trash- all while never getting my hands dirty! $5 off coupon now at clorox.com Happy Cleaning! Peace. Love. Tidy. M






1 comment:

Kristen Nichols said...

You should try the dyson hand vac-it's a great little thing!