What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Luxe List: Smashbox


When I bought this Master Class II Palette from Smashbox during Sephora's VIB November sale, my full intention was for it to live in my professional kit for bridal parties. Of course when it arrived I wanted to test it out personally!
 Kits are often a great way of experiencing a multitude of offerings from a particular line. That being said, in the past I've bought some palettes before that had a few shades I rarely used or worse found the pigments in some far less quality than single shadows in a line.
This palette doesn't disappoint in terms of quality & is jam packed with product. Four of their best selling cream liners, 28 shadows, 2 highlighting powders & 6 blushes!
Too many shades to swatch! Some of my favorites:
Anchor(L), Amethyst(M) & Rose (R)
Ultramarine(L), Serpent (M) & Peacock(R)
I find this palette coming home with me almost every weekend so I can play with it. It's a great value at $59 & a great holiday gift. Though I realize it is over $50 in terms of pricepoint, you really get a complete make-up wardrobe.  This would be an awesome starter palette for a teen or granddaughter. However, if you've gotten your VIB coupon recently in the mail- I say scoop it up for yourself!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: