What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Luxe List: QVC Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar



So my discovery of probably the most fun holiday beauty gift this year began when I got my Goddaughters advent calenders. My thought was that selfishly they would have to think of me once a day for 25 days- I like to be on their minds, since they live out of state;) Then I saw Benefit's Countdown to Love Calender & thought why not get their mom an advent treat, too! Unfortunately it was sold out everywhere I checked.
So imagine my delight when I spotted QVC's very own Beauty Christmas Advent Calender online. Yes, it's a bit pricey at regularly $96. However, it's at an event price now of $78.96 & this sucker is huge! It's substantial in size & makes a great impression straight out of the box.

It honestly took a lot of strength not to keep it for myself. It was so tempting to sneak a peek into the numbered doors, but I quickly wrapped it. I think it's just a fun way of transfering that holiday childhood delight to us adults. My Bestie promised she would text me a pic of her beauty treat everyday so I can live vicariously through her (hint hint Santa.)
I actually think this offering is even better than Benefit's in terms of gift giving, because it features so many different brands: Bliss, Fresh, Ole Henriksen, Philosphy, Dr. Perricone, Dr. Denise, Nick Chavez, Stila, Tarte, Mally, Julep- the list goes on & on! Great for sisters, besties, daughters- I wanted to give you as much time as possible in case you wanted to grab one for gifting & send it on its way. Can you believe December is going to be here in a few days!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: