What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mally Sneak Peek: Easy on the Eyes

In just a few hours, everyone's favorite make-up maven Mally Roncal will be unveiling her new TSV for QVC- her Easy on the Eyes Collection. I have been chomping at the bit to get my hands on the In the Buff 2 option shown above.  Featuring 11 neutral eyeshadows & eye primer in the scene stealing palette, the kit also in includes a dual ended shadow brush, 3 Evercolor Starlight Waterproof eyeliners (Midnight, Dark Chocolate & Dusty Plum), her Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener in Lighter & the beloved mascara I wear every day- her Volumizing Mascara in Black.

For those more adventurous, the I Love Color option, featuring a bolder shadow palette is right up your alley. If you haven't tried Mally Beauty, this is a great sampler set to experiment with. Making its debut tonight at midnight for under $50, it's a steal of a deal when comparing it to the well known Urban Decay Nakeds palette that's $50 on its own. Will you let your eyes have it? I think you deserve it!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: