What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Lipgloss Diaries: Don't Be Tardy Edition

I'm not going to lie, the Bravo channel is on probably 75% of the time the tv is on at my house. I can't help it- I'm addicted to all things Real Housewives. I've watched all of the spinoffs, with Don't Be Tardy being a current favorite. Being a professional make-up artist & esthetician, I'm often focusing as much on the face as the storyline!

The Kim we first met many seasons ago has definitely softened up her look.
 

 I think she's had some well placed fillers, Botox, possible Rhinoplasty(nose job) & toned down her make-up - well toned down for her!  Even she has admitted her wigs are better, too!
(Top image from http://christenexpecting.blogspot.com, but possibly a Getty Image)
When she was on What What Happens Live with my beloved Andy Cohen recently (practically a news source for me) a viewer asked about her gloss.  Her gloss is pretty fabulous, so I jotted down what she said it was & got it. She uses MAC Cream Cup Lipstick (top) & Sephora's #14 Lipgloss (bottom.)
It pulls a little lighter on her overall, but it's still a super soft & pretty look.  I love the texture of the Sephora gloss, as well. I'll be picking up additional colors, for sure.
Here's a close-up. I think Kim's been looking so good lately, because she's never been so happy. Happiness is a look that looks good on everyone!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: