What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Aqualillies for Tarte


The first time I saw Tarte's limited edition beauty collection created by the bathing beauties of the synchronized swimming group the Aqualillies- I do believe I might have drooled a bit. I mean the packaging alone is swoon worthy! What's perfect as we head into summer (insert sweating) is that these products are budgeproof- jump in the water & you'll be fine!
Amazonian Clay waterproof liners come with their own liner brush & are available in Splash (left) & Black (right.) They go on creamy & smooth- plus even after giving several facials with steam in my face, these liners stayed put. I always say give cream or cakes liners a try, you'll be surprised at how easy they are over pencils.
 Don't be afraid to live it up a little with the Splash option! As long as you're not wearing an entire teal ensemble, this vibrant color pops the whites of your eyes & makes you look instantly awake.
 Of course you can't go wrong with classic black either.
The Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek compact in the collection is on my lust list- about the size of a CD, it offers a neutral palette with that pop of teal to spice things up a bit & the powders are all waterproof. I mean not all of us are actually swimming in fully applied make-up, but this palette will be perfect for my summer brides! There are super cute additional treats like a shower cap & beachbag as gifts with purchase on Tarte's website.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.
*Liners gifted for review

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and
checking back frequently!

Also visit my web blog - www.facebook.com