What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Benefit's Bathina


Since I shun the sun & am currently at the beach- I'm blindingly pale. I've accepted that & tell myself that I'll be the youngest looking 75 year old around when I get older. I often reach for a luminizer of some sort to at least give my arms & legs a pearly gleam.   
This weekend I packed Benefits' Bathina. I scooped it up after a girls weekend in NYC, where my friend Heidi went on & on about her love for it when we were at Bendel's. The retro tin is admittedly adorable, though a bit bulky for packing.
Though not very sparkly or intensely shimmery, the solid balm gives a lovely sheen to the skin & isn't greasy. Plus it's scented with Benefit's signature white blossom notes. I detect a little Lily of the Valley- which is delicious.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: