What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Red Hot Lips

I have been so busy since I got back from NYC that I haven't even told you guys about Lucky FABB- which was amazing. I promise I'll give you all the deets soon! So many stylish women were there, but Aliza Licht, better known as @DKNY PR Girl made a big impact on me. PS(ha ha) @PSIMadeThis, also known as Erica Domesek is sitting on the right. Besides wearing a stunning one sleeved DKNY(of course!) frock, she sported the most striking red hair that I now daydream about being a redhead! Since I'm maybe not that brazen yet, I opted to go with her fabulous red lipstick. 
Others at the conference were just as smitten as moi with the hue. When asked on twitter, she responded that the color was Maybelline's Red Revival #645. Since she oozes luxury, I would have expected Dior or even Chanel, but nope- a great lipstick for right around $7. Score!
In honor of the fact that I'm seeing another fabulous redhead (whose signature lip color is also red) perform tonight, the haunting Florence Welch of Florence & The Machine- I thought I'd share this shade with my girls. FYI it's also moisturizing enough to leave a nice stain as it wears off, without it looking like a hot mess.
So a big 'mwah' to the ladies who helped me step out of my comfort zone & reach for red. This shade is perfect for lazy Sundays when I don't want to put a lot of make-up on. A classic red such as this & a fabulous pair of sunglasses & I'm pretty much good to go!

Peace. Love. Lipstick.

No comments: