What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kisses for Aquaphor




Alright I'll admit, Aquaphor doesn't seem like the most riviting of beauty products out there. But out to dinner one night with a dermatologist, plastic surgeon & yours truly- an esthetician- guess what we all pulled out of our bags or blazers? Yup, Aquaphor.  It has been my go to for over a decade whenever my pucker is parched from over doing it with lipgloss.




So imagine my excitement when Aquaphor FINALLY launched a slanted tip for easy application! I used the flat tip anyway on my lips, but it often created a bit of a mess. It's the simplest of changes, but for Aquarphor addicts- rejoice! They also launched a version complete with SPF 30, ideal for while I'm traveling abroad & I'm outside a lot.  We often neglect our lips when it comes to SPF- but now I'll be covered!





Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: