What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Miracle Skin Transformer

So I've been doing a fair amount of crying as of late. I lost two souls in a short period of time who were very important in my life. It's hard being in the beauty business when you look & feel like a hot mess. The problem with industrial strength concealers, however is often the heavier the coverage -the cakier it is.

Thus if your nose is red & raw or eyes are dry & irritated from crying- it's not such pretty a combination. I reached for a sample of the Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal for Eyes & Face, because let's face it- I needed a miracle to pull my face together. Where normally silicone based products make me nervous, the product glided on like a dream & covered some serious circles. When I looked into it's ingredients I saw that it contains vitamin K to even help with my dark circles. I also found out it didn't break me out{a 'miracle' in & of itself}, due to anti-inflammatory ingredients & salicylic acid.


I gave my mom a sample of the medium shade since I'm so fair & received a phone call the next day demanding where to get the full size. Enough said.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: