What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Medusa's Heirlooms

Medusa's Heirlooms are like confections for your hair. They always add a little sparkle and a little glam to your coif! I love everything about the line, including its fabulous owner Nicole.
I now have an official wardrobe of headbands because I love theirs so much! While working, I'm often waxing clients. To avoid possibly waxing some of my own hair off, I often have my hair up- Medusa's headbands always make me feel more polished.
Medusa's Heirlooms is a huge vendor for my beloved Henri Bendel in NYC- which is known for setting the trends. I wonder if this is the next big trend- since all of the girls at work were pining for these stone ponytail holders. I fended them off since no one is allowed to purchase anything until our Bubbles & Baubles Event this Wednesday! We hope to see you there!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: