What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bubbles & Baubles Event

Ah it's the day before our big Bubbles & Baubles Event- aka crunch time! I've been up to my elbows in Bon Bon making, but I wanted to introduce 2 other lines that will be featured at our jewelry trunk show! First is Wax Insignia, a beautiful line of cast initial & symbol jewelry. At La Papillon we always say "we hold the key to better skin", so it was love at first sight when I saw their key pendants! I also adore all things Fleur de Lis- so again I was sold. I love how customizable this line is- you can layer & choose the style of chain.
Sumaris is a bold line of one of a kind jewelry built around vintage brooches. They are literally pieces of art & can make the simplest of outfits really pop.


I've actually worked with this line before when a stylist brought some pieces to a photo shoot I was working on, this is another signature piece type of line. I hope any of my Baltimore area gals will be popping by- I would love to meet you!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: