What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Merry

As my niece's delightfully plump little behind states "Ho Ho Ho!"



I wish you rosy cheeks from freshly fallen snow. I wish you warm memories in the making with friends and family. I wish for you amazing things in the New Year that can't be wrapped. I wish that you savor all of the little things on this most special of days. I wish you a Merry Christmas. God Bless.


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

BroncoMom said...

Thank you for the beautiful holiday wishes!!
Let me send them back to you....

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Right back at ya! I hope Santa brought you & your family a Merry Christmas!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

I hope you having a wonderful holiday time...that first picture is so sweet and so funny :-)

Thanks for sharing, much love: Evi