What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Illamasqua


Uh Oh. Sephora's brought in another make-up line that I might become highly addicted to!


Introducing the UK's much adored Illamasqua, a line prized for having vibrant pigments. I love their creative ad campaigns, but the Brow Whisperer in me wants to tame this model's arches!


In press releases, it keeps mentioning that the line is designed to be worn at night...um where's the fun in that?!





I say get a little crazy and experiment with an unusual kelly green eyeshadow or come hither patent red lips! I just used my friends & family discount to try their cake liner- you know this girl can never have enough!


I love the unique packaging. Go ahead scoop some up & illuminate your inner wild child with Illamasqua!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
Available at Sephora. All images courtesy of Sephora.

2 comments:

MCW said...

How do you decide what make-up to wear everyday? Does it change with your mood or do you have a "go to" face?

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

It depends on how much time in the morning I have! I pretty much always wear my signature cat eye, but switch colors up depending on mood & clothes!