What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This Glambassador's Skin Care Regimen

Now don't judge moi ,my beauties! I was inspired by another recent post to list my current favorites in terms of my skincare regimen. Yes I know it might be more than most, but remember it's my passion & my profession!
AM Regimen:
1) Jan Marini Bioglycolic Milky Cleanser (no suds, no smell- but it works!)
2) Skin Ceuticals Hydrating B5 mixed with Skin Ceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel
3) Wei East Eyes Alive Eye Cream
4) Jan Marini Antioxidant SPF 30



PM Regimen:
1) Same Jan Marini Cleanser from AM
2) Second cleanse with Kate Somerville Purifying Cleanser
3) Spot treat anything I've extracted after shower with Biologique Rechcher Lotion P50
4)Same Skin Ceuticals Serum Mix from AM
5)Jan Marini C Esta Serum
6)Jan Marini Bioclear Serum
7) Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair
8) IS Clinical Eye Cream ( I'm always trying new eye creams!)

Horrified? Overwhelmed? I hope not. When you find a system that works for you, your concerns and your skin type, you really can breeze through it. Seeing results will motivate you. Think of your regimen in comparison to the basic 5 food groups...you need to cleanse, exfoliate(no apricot scrub doesn't count), hydrate, protect as well as include an eye cream ( yes my girls you need a separate eye cream!) What are your absolute skincare essentials?!
Peace. Love. Products. M

All products available at PeaceLoveLipgloss with the exception of Wei East, Biologique Rechecher, & IS Clinical

1 comment:

Christina said...

that's an amazing skin care routine. how did you find what was right for you? i'm so overwhelmed, i don't even know where to start.