What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MTV Premiere Night


Though I'm on vacation, it was still mandatory to be home from dinner in time for MTV premiere night! I was so curious as to Kristen Cavalleri's entrance on The Hills. She's been promoted as the new villain- whatever will Spencer do this season (maybe try to become a cowboy- what's with the hat & boots?)


Yeah, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. She certainly lacks the class and quiet elegance that Lauren Conrad exudes. On the first episode I was shocked at how aggressive she was to all of the girls. It begs the question is MTV pushing her to literally stir things up?


Seriously?!?!? How is the tool of all tools Justin Bobby( nice pants loser) still on this show? Kristen is showing the caliber of her character by going after anything that will make headlines. She should bathe in Listerine after hanging with him! Again it seems quite transparent, that Kristen's out to ruffle feathers. Quite some awkward moments I'm sure will be unveiled this season, and I'll be there for all of them!


Seriously, were other girls as giddy as I was for the back to back premieres? I really became addicted to The City last season. Being an East Coast girl that travels to NYC often for work- I guess I feel like I can relate to the show more.


I love Whitney Port. So classy- you can actually believe that she and LC became friends(& hopefully remain so!) She's hard working and actually seems like a good person, one you would want as a friend. The sad thing about this show is how it portrays the majority of the other women in the cast all their early 20's- all out for themselves. Seriously with friends like these, who needs enemies?

Peace. Love. Premieres. M

4 comments:

MCW said...

I watched them both. And I love them both. However I CANNOT stand Olivia. How could Elle hire her??? She was such a b%tch to her coworkers!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I agree- the way she speaks to people is unbelievable! She's so manipulative! Makes for good tv though:)

World said...

hi,
your blog looks cool.

World said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.