What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Shower 3rd Trimester

So here's the final phase of the baby shower photos. My poor pink lap top is like the little engine that could trying to keep up with my A.D.D! Here are the Homes Girls in all their glory!!! My middle sister, Heidi, is on the left while guest of honor & mama to be Jenny is on the right. I'm the baby and the one responsible for that adorable pink leopard coat with ears on the hood! Come on people- is it not the cutest?! This baby will be the most stylish since she has moi for an aunt:)
That's my mom in the center popping in for a photo op. As I said it's amazing the stuff that a) you need these days for a baby b) you can find for a baby. Here's loot from Heidi that she said were her saving grace when Charlie was a baby.

I'm having flashbacks to Ralphie from A Christmas Story with this snow suit contraption from my dad. It has a bear on it and he's called "Bear" by his grand daughter.


Check out this little bathing suit! My sister and hubby live on the water and love boating. Their baby girl is going to be a water baby ( slathered of course in SPF courtesy of esthetician Auntie M!) Such a fun day - we can't wait to meet her! Next week will be pics of our Beauty Event- stay tuned! Happy Weekend! M

No comments: