What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Shower- 1st Trimester

I know life is about the things that really matter. The big things. But I love the little things ...in this case the tiny things! Like these fabulous baby pink UGGS for my soon to be arriving niece. Aren't they divine?!? Yes it's the small things that make the difference and when we threw her shower last weekend, we knew that it would be the details that set everything apart. (Here's the 1st batch of photos with more to come!)

We saved tons of glass baby food jars and filled them with baby's breath and a single baby pink spray rose for individual place settings. Too cute.


You will hear tons of praise for the yummy creations of Kim's Confections...She whips up the most delish cupcakes for our events( think red velvet cake with real cream cheese frosting.) I sampled Kim's signature blueberry cupcake with lemon frosting at her lovely mother's day fete(her daughter is a dear friend) and squealed with delight. She created our favors in the shape of onesies(come on aren't they adorable?) with "Baby K" on them. All we know is that it's going to be a girl- they haven't picked a name or aren't telling us!



I set up a candy bar with- shock- my most obsessed about bon bons from The Decadent Debutante. I know you're sick of hearing about them girls, but I'm telling you women turn into wild beasts when consuming them...it's making me question if there's crack in the filling! All in all the shower went off without a hitch and now we're counting down the days to her debut!
2nd trimester (2nd shower phase) photos to come shortly!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: