What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Say it ain't so Domino!

I am sitting here tonight exhausted, yet lovingly savoring each and every last page of my March Domino magazine- why? Because this is the last issue of the publication. sigh.
The magazine has been a favorite of mine for approachable style ideas to update home & life. Myself, though quite a colorful character, can tend to be rather boring in terms of home decor. Domino helped me step outside of my comfort zone with a brazen piece here and there.

I have decided when I really love a magazine, that I won't subscribe to it. I send the BFFBR(Best Friend Forever Baton Rouge) magazines for the holidays since she has two young babies & I want her to have some adult time. However, I fear it's a jinx! First my beloved Martha Stewart publication, Blueprint was canceled & now this!( both holiday gifts)


To top it off my favorite local read Paperdoll Magazine(this is by no means because the boutique was written up in it-I swear, I loved it long before!) has suspended publication. Quel Horror! What's a girl to do?

Luckily I snatched Domino's Book of Decorating up to keep me warm during off season of Top Design. Fare thee well Domino. Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M




2 comments:

Kristen Nichols said...

I'm sad about Domino too...it was a great pub, and it's sad to see it go. I was just as sad when cottage living folded...i'm a magazine junkie and it's just been a sad year for them!

bethany said...

hi there :)

doesn't it just make you want to cry? i thought losing blueprint bad enough...i just don't know how to live without it (kind of kidding...)

is domino's book of decorating worth the buy?