What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Out with the Old!

If you know me, you probably know that I herniated a disk in my back in November. Needless to say at times the pain has turned me into somewhat of a beast. I've been pushing thru the pain while bathing in Tigerbalm & Biofreeze- I know sexy! But my girls need me, so at the end of a long day of making my clients more beautiful, I must admit that when I get home the last thing on my mind is my own beautification- so it has fallen by the way side. You know it's bad when the idea of a pedicure brings not joy to mind, but pain. So I decided I needed some revitalization & had myself a Revitalize Peel by Skin Medica performed by my partner in crime (& fellow esthetician) Dawn. Let me preface this by saying I am the queen of exfoliation. I worship at the alter of AHAs & my assistant, Tabby, has probably wanted to stab me on more than one occasion as I have explained how the skin is like an onion to my clients. What I'm saying is, is that I know what sloughing of dead skin cells entails. Well, we passed sloughing a while ago & I have morphed into a snake shedding its entire skin. As in "I apologize that my chin just fell off & into your coffee." So while I'm not exactly a vision at the moment, I realize that I'm a work in progress. Hey- out with the old and in with the new! (skin that is.) Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: