What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Take a Button!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeux Noel!


Merry Christmas My Beauties! I hope you all had a blessed holiday! I'm sitting here blogging content as a clam while watching my favorite holiday movie, Love Actually, wearing my pjs and my new Tory Burch Reva black patent flats from Santa! They are perfection! I also just watched the finale of 'Blush- The Search for the Next Great Make-up Artist.' I'm thrilled with the fact that the reality series really showed what a challenge it is that we as make-up artists face(pun intended) while working on 3 D canvases (which is you!)Nolan, the winner, was also my pick- so talented and gracious and calm- and trust me it's hard to keep your cool when under time constraints. Check it out if you can and have a passion for make-up! So as the count down begins to the New Year may you all see your true beauty both inside and out! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


PS-Stay tuned for my review on the No! No! hair remover(my treat to myself for the holidays!)...Even as an esthetician, my brunette self will never stop in my quest to be hair free!

No comments: