What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Take a Button!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here's to 2009!!!!


All this talk of the ball dropping since it's New Year's Eve always makes me giggle(you would think I'm 12!) but then the very real concerns of being 32 bring the somber realization that father time is indeed stomping across each & every one of our faces! So here are some easy steps(resolve to do them!) for you my beauties that will make a difference in fighting the signs of aging.

1)Remove your make- up every night (yes even tonight!)

2)Exfoliate at least 1 x week (try something quick & easy like our bestselling Kate Somerville Exfolikate)

3)Hydrate!(&no your diet coke doesn't count)Look for a serum with hyaluronic acid like Skin Ceutical's Hydrating B5 Gel for a glow!

4) Use protection (SPF that is) I don't care if you're just running out for a second. I never leave the house without SPF 30 on face, hands & decollete. Try Jan Marini SPF 30 Antioxidant Lotion - it's my favorite & the only one that doesn't break me out!


These 4 steps will make a real difference in prevention- remember I always have your best beauty at heart! Cheers to a divine 2009!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: