What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Polish Pic{k}s: New Year's Eve Style

I love me some sparkle & the holidays are a perfect excuse to take it up a notch!  I've been using Essie's Beyond Cozy as an accent color on my ring finger as of late, but for New Year's I decided to do a full mani!
This shade works so well since it has a little bit of silver mixed in with the gold glitter. I'm a big fan- it's like champagne for my fingertips!

Peace. Love. Polish.

No comments: