What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Gits : The Luxe List


Here are a couple of luxe gifts on my list that make my heart go pitter patter! I justify nice sunglasses the way I can justify a nice watch- it's something I wear almost every day. In fact, I can go even further in saying sunglasses are an anti-aging item, since they help prevent squinting!
So no I couldn't walk a mile in these Valentinos, but how gorgeous are they?!? Diamonds for your feet Girleens!

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Backstage Collector Bag

For the serious make-up lover, this professional kit from Make Up For Ever is swoon worthy. It's actually at steal of a deal at $330-including 28 products with a retail vale of $600.
Assouline Chanel by François Baudot and François Aveline set of three hardcover booksThis collection of three hardcover books is like art for your coffee table- at only $75 it's the most affordable Chanel item ever;)


Rizzoli Christian Louboutin by Christian Louboutin hardcover bookUntil Louboutin starts making more wedges & flats that I can actually walk in, I'll settle for gazing adoringly at his creations $150. Other 'food' for thought in terms of great gifts? Gourmet cheese & wine of the month clubs- it's a gift that keeps giving all year long!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: