What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Lorac: Sweet Temptations


 The countdown has begun! I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow- though my house certainly reflects that fact, wrapping paper everywhere! One last gift for you last minute shoppers- you know who you are;) I first spotted this Lorac collection right before Hurricane Sandy. I thought if I'm going to be stuck inside for 48 hours due to Maryland being in a state of emergency, I'm going to have ample amounts of chocolate- both for my actual mouth & eyes!
I think this is just about the cutest thing, all of the palettes look like chocolate bars! Another great kit that you can break up into smaller gifts for sisters, nieces & coworkers. Lorac launched a few versions of this collection: the 4 piece palette set that I got from Ulta ($36), a 6 piece palette collection from Sephora ($59) & a 5 piece set I spotted on HSN.  
 The palettes are broken down into color groups: navy, bronze, plum & brown.
It makes me smile every time I use the shadows which are very user friendly & the colors are classic enough that it's great for all age groups.
Indulge in White Chocolate (top) & Tease Me Truffles (bottom) palettes.
Satisfying Toffee Crunch (top) & Tantalizing Dark Chocolate (bottom) palettes.
Here I am sporting the Tantalizing Dark Chocolate with the darkest shade used as liner. See my Beauties, now it's perfectly acceptable having chocolate for breakfast! Merry. Merry.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: