What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday


Urban Decay's Naked I & II palettes have quite the cult following. They're often imitated in the prestige market. That means most I've seen come in at well over $30- with the original from Urban Decay coming in at $50.

10 eyeshadows, 5 matte & 5 shimmer are nestled into this homage to Urban Decay. Though the pigments aren't prestige in terms payoff intensity- it's still a great selection of neutrals.

While my original Naked Palette does boost 2 more eyeshadows than this steal & deal version- my Fabulous Find Friday comes in at a tenth of the cost! That's right- $5 will get you this pretty palette at your local Five & Below store.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

2 comments:

kalee said...

Wow!! That is really cheap! Do they go on as well as Urban Decay though? I have the Naked2 palette and LOVE it. I am saving for the Lorac palette now. I'd love to find a cheaper brand for some of them :) Great share!!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Glad you liked it Kalee! The shadows definitely don't have the pigment payoff as Urban Decay or Lorac, but it's still a nice collection.