What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do You See What I See {By Chloe}

This past weekend I was up in NYC for work. Of course, when I found out that Bergdorf Goodman was having a beauty event I made sure to make time in my busy schedule to swing by;) I had wanted to smell the new fragrance from Chloe, See By Chloe.  One whiff & I was hooked! Its notes of bergamot, apple, jasmine & ylang are so refreshing.
The running joke of the weekend with my friend was that we'd catch ourselves smelling our wrist & saying I smell so delicious! We were powerless to resist scooping up a bottle each. Since it's a new launch, we also scored a nice travel size eau de parfum & body lotion. Check out the Berdorf's gift with any $200 purchase, too! It was major- lately a lot of gifts have been foil sample packets- this one was packed with deluxe sample sizes + a super cute make-up bag. What's better than good friends, beauty & treats?!?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: