What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Polish Pic{k}s

 I have been a bit obsessed with Dita Von Teese's Reverse Moon Manicure for a while now... I have yet to completely perfect it, though. I tried using the circle tabs that many YouTubers made look so easy and my first try was a hot mess. So taking the lead from Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere, I tried it free handed.  I primed my nails, then applied one coat of Essie There's No Place Like Chrome over the entire nail.
Then carefully I carefully applied Essie Smokin' Hot in a semi circle up near the nail bed & down to the tip of my nail. I then went over with a second coat and sealed everything with a top coat.
I'm going to pick up a few mini bottles of polish from a few different brands to see if the smaller brushes are easier to navigate with. All in all I loved the look and got a lot of compliments!
 Peace. Love. Polish.

No comments: