What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Best of Baltimore

The entire La Papillon Beauty Team recently got glammed up in our LBD's & Fleur de Lis necklaces for a night out to celebrate our Best of Baltimore Best Day Spa win! Be sure to check out our Facebook page for all the Beauty Team shots- I was like a proud momma!
Baltimore Magazine throws a Best of Baltimore Party to honor the winners from the issue & to raise money for the amazing charity The Family Tree. It was a great night full of great ladies! Here I am with one of our gorgeous clients, A!
Here I am with Bailey's "stepmom" Brennan who owns Baltimore Dog. She is beautiful on the inside & out. With my crazy schedule at the spa, I don't know what my dog or myself would do without her!
Our Glam Diva of Dermatology, Noelle Sherber joined us in celebrating our win since she's part of our Beauty Team.
Here I am with fabulous stylist Stephanie Bradshaw of Bradshaw Styling. If you're one of our local beauties, make sure to mark your calender for September 22nd! Stephanie will be my co host for our Fall Fashion Fete at La Papillon.
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M