What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Going for Broke in NYC

There's nothing like holiday buying when it's still 90 degrees outside! But this is the time of year when retailers like moi head to market to do just that! So while it was sweltering outside- I was sniffing gorgeous holiday scents for the winter season. These candles were divine- especially Frost, a cool soft almost buttermint fragrance. They're made by the same vendor who makes our best selling Volcano candle, so of course we had to have them.
Accessories make my heart go pitter patter, no matter what time of year. I fell in love with a new vendor at market whose earrings were intricate, yet classic & most importantly comfortable to wear! I'm counting down the days til these arrive!
Big bold accessories will be huge this fall & winter- as I always say go big or go home! Messy chain necklaces & bracelets are right on trend.
Here is that same turquoise bracelet in clear crystal on the wrist. All of the different textures & chains make it so interesting- it really is a signature piece. September is the month where all of our new loot starts arriving at the boutique & online store on a daily basis. I love all the packages- it's like our UPS man is Santa Claus for one brief moment, that is before I get the credit card bill!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

MCW said...

Those candles just look like they smell amazing!

Aspen Bay Candles said...

Thanks for the great write up! It was wonderful to see you at the show and cannot wait to ship the candles for you to share with your customers. Thanks again from all of us at Aspen Bay Candles!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

They are divine, Volcano is my favorite year round- but Frost may be a new favorite for winter!