What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Files from the Brow Whisperer

While some of my clients are getting ready to leave for college at the end of the summer, this student client of mine just got back from summering in Wyoming. Random plucking had wrecked havoc on the shape I had lovingly created before she left.


First up? A much needed trim to give the brows a more groomed feel. My client is rather young & petite so her original brow shape somewhat overpowers her delicate features. I softened them & left her with clear instructions not to pluck! As you can see- she had tweezed the "tail" end of her brow off. With some coaxing, I will whip her brows back into shape, they're already on their way!
Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

4 comments:

Ria said...

This is an amazing job!I could use your help with my brows :)

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Well when you come to the states- we'll make that happen!

Ria said...

Hehe...I'll be there in a year for my PhD...Wait for me ! :D

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

We'll be waiting to meet you!