What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall Fashion Forecast

It's the most wonderful time of the year for moi, it's almost like I'm one of Santa's Pre Season Elves! Before the madness of our holiday season- there's calm before the storm. With a glimpse of fall insight accessories are being delivered to the boutique day & night.
Love these blinged out hematite angel wing rings we're getting in!
A huge theme for fall will be gray with undertones of beige.
The real trend for fall will be leather wrap bracelets. Every shape & width- they were the dominating accessory at market.
Bolder wraps with bezel set cz's were still incredibly comfortable to wear with my personal pick being the gunmetal color of this trio.

A more casual & dainty version, almost like a ribbon or leather tennis bracelet of cz's! Make sure to pop into the boutique over the next few weeks & check the online store after Labor Day for some new baubles to add to your collection!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

BroncoMom said...

The bling is super cute. Please tell the color of your nail polish. It looks fab-u-lous!
BroncoMom.is.ann@gmail.com

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know I'm like a kid in a candy store when I'm at market! My nail polish is Commander in Chic by Sally Hansen(Salon Manicure line)

Scientific Housewife said...

Love! They all look great for fall :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Totally loving those fabulous bracelets!