What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes: Get The Look


Ahhh that magical time of the year has begun Beauties- awards season! I heart all things Golden Globes, because celebs look like they're actually having fun! I'm sure the free flowing cocktails help.  My favorite funny girls, who I've dubbed Hollywood's new it couple- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey rocked it out. I wish they had had more air time.  When it comes to glamour, it's so hard to narrow down my favorite picks for hair & make-up.  One of my picks? The New Girl's Zooey Deschanel, who looked looked retro glam & flawless, as always. Here's how she got glam. Celebrity make-up artist Jorjee Douglas used the following Tarte products:
Face:
Eyes:
    Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

No comments: