What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Files From the Brow Whsiperer

I always joke to my clients that it takes a village to be a female. Seriously- there's so much work involved. Multiply that times 10 when you're a bride! I always suggest brides get waxed the Wednesday before their Saturday nuptials. This ensures any redness goes down & that on the big day make-up can be applied evenly above the brows, since that area has been exfoliated.
My client let her brows really grow in so that I could have a lot to work with. Her brows naturally have a rounded curve that she likes me to streamline. Her tails also tend to be rather sparse, so she's a faithful user of Billion Dollar Brow's Brow Boost. By carefully shaping above the brow in this case, I'm able to give her more of the arch she craves. Her brows were gorgeous & she was a stunning bride.  I was honored to do her bridal make-up + attend the big day!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

No comments: