What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lip Fusion Conditioning Stick SPF15

Lately I've been noticing some freckles on my lips- not just above{which is already incredibly annoying, as what gal wants pigment on their upper lip...} but on my actual lip! When you think about it, I stress to my clients the importance of applying SPF daily, but we often neglect our poor pucker! When I contemplate the drawers{ahem, yes drawers} of lipgloss I have, I would bet that only about 5% of them contain SPF! All that beloved shine, escpecially during summer months, is the equivilant of applying baby oil to your lips- reflection wise.
Enter my new weapon against any more spots being spotted- LipFusion's Conditioning Stick SPF 15. It feels like butter on hydration wise, while providing protection. A dose of Fusion's AmpliFat technology plumps without any irritation- as I always say the one thing I want bigger on my body is my lips! Here I am sporting Buff, a super soft nude, that I actually have paired at night with a smokey eye, as well. It's an essential to have in your make-up bag!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

*Sample gifted for review

No comments: